We are a year round licensed child care center servicing children from 13 months to 13 years of age. Our programs consist of: Toddler (13 months to 2 1⁄2), preschool (3-5 years) and school age (5- 13 years) children.
Classes are divided into appropriate age groups. We also have access to a full size indoor gymnasium and outdoor pool (summer) and indoor pool.
We are commited:
• To providing a high-quality developmentally appropriate program by staying current in
the research of child development and early childhood education.
• To following the standards of NAEYC.
• To children having a safe and positive learning environment.
• To respecting and supporting families in the care of their child.
• To high standards of professional conduct.
• To employ staff who are well trained in child development and early childhood education.
All teachers meet NAEYC and New Jersey requirements. The director has a Masters in Teaching and is a Licensed Social Worker with over 25 years of experience working with children and families. The head teachers and teacher assistants have a bachelor degree or an associate degree in Early Childhood Education, Elementary School Education, or child development. Some teacher assistants are pursing the education field and are attending local colleges. All teachers and teacher assistants are trained in child development and early childhood education. They are also trained in CPR/First aid.